Welcome to the page for Math 133 Final Mastery Prep at McGill!
- Register for Math 133 Final Mastery Prep.
- Cost &nd Payment info for Math 133 Final Mastery Prep.
- Upcoming sessions for Math 133.
The Math133.com Final Mastery Prep sessions are highly structured and efficient sessions designed to help you take your understanding of the course concepts to the next level. We’ll look at strategies for saving time and structures for minimizing computational errors; and break down the most complicated topics to make them really accessible.
About Math 133 Final Mastery 1:
Saturday, 7 April, 5:45 PM (~4h), Cat’s Corner – 3451 St Laurent Blvd
This session will help you master everything related to systems of linear equations, advanced matrix algebra and the eigenvector/value problem. Amongst other things, we’ll cover:
- interpretation of solutions;
- theorems for SLEs;
- shortcuts for solving the eigenvector / values problem;
- algebraic and geometric multiplicity;
- geometric interpretation of eigenvectors;
- diagonalization of matrices;
- advanced problems in matrix algebra;
- properties of matrices with applications;
About Math 133 Final Mastery 2:
Sunday, 8 April, 5:45 PM (~3h), Cat’s Corner – 3451 St Laurent Blvd
The second Math133.com Final Mastery Prep session will help you lock-down the most challenging elements of the last section of the course. In particular, we’ll focus on:
- linear transformations;
- matrix representations of linear transformations;
- sets and spanning;
- linear dependence and independence;
- and spaces (& subspaces)
It will also provide an opportunity to tackle exam-level problems that require an understanding of how all the different topics in the class are related – excellent preparation for the final.
About Math 133 Final Mastery 3:
Sunday, 15 April, 1:15 PM (~4h), M3-37A (McLennan 3rd)
In the third Math133.com Final Mastery Prep session you’ll learn to tackle a ton of advanced exam-level problems in vector geometry and determinant-algebra. You’ll get to see a wide selection of challenging problems related to these two important sections of the course.
The sessions include detailed, typeset notes, including a total for the three sessions of >200 challenging practice problems. The notes include carefully-structured, colour-coded explanations so you can focus on understanding the material (instead of just frantically copying from the board), and you’ll have lots of time to actually attempt solving problems, to ensure that you’re able to apply your understanding to exam-level questions, and get immediate feedback. By the end of the sessions, you should feel confident about the sections you’ve mastered, and know exactly where to focus your efforts in the days leading up to the exam.
Cost &nd Payment Info:
Discounts are automatically applied; an email requesting confirmation of your reservation, including the total and information on payment options, will be sent to you upon registration.
- Any one of the Final Exam Mastery Prep Sessions:$100. Includes one mastery prep session, notes and practice problems.
- Any two of the Final Exam Mastery Prep Sessions:$160. Includes two mastery prep sessions, notes and practice problems.
Special Offer: All three Final Exam Mastery Prep sessions $210. Includes all three mastery prep sessions, notes and practice problems.
The sessions are limited to ~20 students. Spots are confirmed upon receipt of the deposit within 4h of registration (see details in confirmation email). Discounts are automatically applied upon registration. A confirmation email with the total, and information on payment options will be sent to the email address provided during registration.